Thursday, November 25, 2010

Countdown to Christmas Challenge - Week 3 - Thursday

[18 inch] step up 5x5x20 lbs
supinated grip bodyweight row 3x12
Romanian dead lift 5x5x85 lbs 
plank 3x60 - up from 45 last week.

I increased everything from last week's numbers. My RDL still isn't where I'd like it to be, but I'm focusing on form. I took 2 activity points for the workout.

Food:
raw vegetables [0]
roasted turkey breast [2], mashed cauliflower [1] & stuffing [5]
Asian vegetables [3] w/ sauteed onions [2]
hot cocoa [3]
cheese [4]

Two coffees [2] and several teas. I ate all of my dailies and met my GHGs. Both activity points went unused, and I have 15 weekly points remaining.

I decided I wasn't going to stuff myself like I usually do on Thanksgiving. Last night, I'd already decided that I was not going to have a roll or biscuit, and that I'd have mashed cauliflower instead of mashed potatoes (which I still made for my husband and son). The plan was to eat a decent brunch, then an early dinner, but the turkey cooked much faster than we were expecting and I never did get my brunch. I just snacked on vegetables while I was rushing around getting the side dishes ready. I ate my stuffing and cauliflower and only part of the turkey I put on my plate. That made me feel pretty much in control.

No comments: