Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Countdown to Christmas Challenge - Week 3 - Wednesday

I have to take away 20 of my weekly points. I ate a big bagel with cream cheese last night and a couple peanut butter balls. I'm so mad at myself. I'm so screwed for Thanksgiving. I immediately felt like crap, too, all bloated and gross. Why the hell do I do this????

I took a road trip to Raleigh with my son today. We left very early in the morning and went to a museum, then the mall. I am very proud of myself for not eating crap. I'm glad I held myself accountable for last night's post-blogging food. Otherwise, I would have gone into "screw it" mode and just eaten tons of crap today.

Food:
apple [1]
banana [2]
vegetable soup [3] - I bought this at the museum cafe because my son wanted lunch and it had been hours since I'd eaten my banana. I'm erring on the side of caution and taking 3 points for it. It was just a small cup of soup.
string cheese [4]
raw vegetables [0] w/ homemade honey mustard dressing [3]
yogurt [1]
sauteed onions [1], avocado [4] & tomato [0] on Sandwich Thin [1]

Two coffees [2] and several teas. I used all of my daily points and hit my GHGs. 15 weekly points remaining.

No comments: