Sunday, November 21, 2010

Countdown to Christmas Challenge - Week 2 - Sunday

I'm down 3 pounds in 2 weeks. I really wasn't expecting to see any loss, but I'm beyond happy! It's very motivating to see the number go down.

For the first time in 2 months, I did Turbo Jam. I did Cardio Party 2 and burned 443 calories (4 activity points). It felt good but I could tell I was out of practice.

Food:
chocolate milk [3], yogurt [1] w/ homemade granola [4] & apple [1]
fried eggs [5] w/ tomato [0] on Sandwich Thin [1] - I passed on regular bacon even though it looked really good and I had enough points.
raw vegetables [0]
string cheese [2] & pretzels [4]
spicy chicken spring roll [8]
dark chocolates [5] - I bought some different Ghiradelli/Lindt chocolate bars and sampled a bit of each. It was either that or binge on candy bar chocolate.

Two coffees [2] and several teas. I used all my daily and activity points and met my GHGs. I have 9 or 10 weekly points unused this week. I might have mis-counted somewhere. I know I still had some.

No comments: