Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Countdown to Christmas Challenge - Week 2 - Tuesday

barbell static lunge 5x5x65 lbs 
db shoulder press 5x5x25 lbs
pronated grip bodyweight row 3x12
mountain climber 3x30

My legs were still a bit sore so I didn't get good depth with the lunges. I'm taking 2 activity points. I also spent 4 hours cleaning my house, but no activity points for that!

Food:
Sandwich Thin [1] w/ avocado [2] & tomato [0]
apple [1] & cottage cheese [4]
meatballs [4] & popcorn chicken [3]
salad w/ black beans [5], cheese [1] & salsa [0]
oatmeal [2] & peanut butter [1] w/ banana [2]

Two coffees [2] and several teas. I ate all my daily points, both activity points, hit my GHGs and have 31 weekly points remaining.

It's been a crazy few months but my school obligations are pretty much behind me. I finished cleaning my house today. I can finally relax. The only thing I'm worried about is the temptation to do holiday baking. That made me gain 12 pounds last year, and I still haven't gotten all of that off!!!

No comments: