Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Jillian Kicks My Butt - Week 9 - Wednesday

30 Day Shred Level 3 and Banish Fat Boost Metabolism - 80 minutes and 513 calories. Knowing the end is near is really motivating and I didn't hate it today.

7:40 AM - Fiber One Caramel Delight w/ skim milk

11:20 AM - scrambled eggs w/ onion, green pepper & salsa, toast w/ light cream cheese

2:00 PM - lettuce & turkey slices w/ red pepper Italian dressing

2:50 PM - protein granola bar; This was the last one of the batch. I'm debating whether I want to make more today or wait. I have company coming tomorrow and I'd love to be able to offer one. I freaking love these things!

7:30 PM - homemade pizza; I put pizza toppings (sauce, cheese, turkey pepperoni, onions, peppers & black olives) between 2 homemade whole wheat and flax wraps and baked it in the oven until the wraps were done and the filling was warm.

8:15 PM - protein granola bar; I did end up making another batch, but this time I used cookies & cream protein powder instead of vanilla. There was also slightly more fruit in the recipe this time because I had just a little left over and figured I'd use it. They were very good.

Two cups of coffee and 120 ounces of water.

Calories - 1610
Carbs - 213 (36 fiber)
Protein - 103
Fat - 49
C/P/F Ratio - 50.1/24.2/25.7

No comments: