Saturday, July 4, 2009

Jillian Kicks My Butt - Week 9 - Saturday

30 seconds rest between exercises and sets.

barbell squat 3x5x80
barbell calf raise 3x8x80

barbell bench press 3x5x65
dips 3x8xbodyweight

barbell Romanian deadlift 3x5x85
chest supported dumbbell row 3x8x20

Turbo Jam Cardio Party 3 and ChaLean Extreme Recharge - 70 minutes and 453 calories. I had the house to myself today and I really had a blast doing Cardio Party. I still love it! I think I might buy the new Turbo Kick rounds that were made for fans, rather than instructors.

I'm not really tracking today. It's just a crazy day and I'm trying to get rid of crap from the refrigerator. I'm not eating anything bad at all, but I just don't feel like dealing with the kitchen scale. I had the usual apple & cottage cheese before lifting, then the rest of the Fiber One after cardio. I went grocery shopping and did some house cleaning, then had an avocado omelet and the last wheat & flax tortilla. Then I made some potato salad and macaroni salad for dinner tonight. Snacked on some cheese, then made a couple chicken & avocado wraps with romaine lettuce and salsa & sour cream. Grilled sirloin steaks for dinner. Watermelon for dessert.

No calorie differential this week. I know the scale will be up tomorrow, but I'm also back on super clean eating starting tomorrow, so I'm not worried about it. I am bloated but content.

No comments: