Monday, July 6, 2009

Jillian Kicks My Butt - Week 10 - Monday

LAST WEEK, BABY!!!!!!!!!

30 Day Shred Level 3 and Banish Fat Boost Metabolism - 80 minutes and 467 calories. My HRM was acting up again. It started off reading a lot lower than normal at rest, but I think it was okay until the cool down, when I completely lost the transmission for a few seconds. I know my strap was on right. If it is still acting up by the end of the week, I am definitely taking it back.

I'm kind of freaking out about calories. Yesterday, I barely cracked my recommended range, and didn't eat close to BMR, but I felt like it was almost too much. Today, I've planned out my food and I haven't broken through the bottom of my suggested range and I don't want to add more. This is totally irrational. I almost feel like I need to make up for overeating last week (if you can even call it that) but I think I'm wanting to cut my calories too much. Well, I don't WANT to cut my calories - just eat better foods. But for some reason I'm suddenly bothered by the higher calorie counts.

6:10 AM - apple & cottage cheese

10:05 AM - scrambled eggs w/ onion, green pepper & salsa, turkey bacon

1:15 PM - tomato, avocado & chicken wrapped in romaine lettuce

2:30 PM - baby carrots w/ avocado hummus

3:30 PM - mandarin oranges & almonds, the rest of my son's mozzarella cheese stick

5:50 PM - chicken salad w/ avocado, green pepper, tomato, salsa & sour cream

Four cups of coffee and 120 ounces of water.

Calories - 1629
Carbs - 132 (30 fiber)
Protein - 123
Fat - 70
C/P/F Ratio - 31.9/29.9/38.3

No comments: