Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Jillian Kicks My Butt - Week 10 - Wednesday

30 Day Shred Level 3 and Turbo Jam Cardio Party 3 - 77 minutes and 569 calories burned. I knew I was going to blow it out of the water today. I told myself last night, er, this morning when I went to bed that I was going to bust hump today. When I got up (later than usual), I reminded myself that the end is near, and I really needed to push. So that's what I did. To be honest, I really didn't care about 30 Day Shred. I worked hard but the motivation wasn't there. Turbo Jam was a completely different story. I knew as soon as I turned the dvd on that is was going to rock. And it did. I had a freaking blast and I put every ounce of effort I had into it. I was a hot, sweaty, exhausted, happy mess at the end. I wish all exercise motivated me the way Turbo Jam does.

8:30 AM - apple & cottage cheese

11:15 AM - scrambled eggs w/ onion, green pepper & salsa, turkey bacon

1:40 PM - black bean salad w/ salsa & sour cream

3:45 PM - baby carrots & green peppers w/ avocado hummus

6:10 PM - shredded barbecue beef w/ mixed vegetables

7:50 PM - mandarin oranges & almonds

Two cups of coffee, once cup of tea and 120 ounces of water

Calories - 1717
Carbs - 193 (36 fiber)
Protein - 117
Fat - 52
C/P/F Ratio - 45.3/27.5/27.2

No comments: