Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Labor Day Challenge - Week 3 - Wednesday

It's Wii Wednesday! In addition to Turbo Jam Cardio Party 3 (50 minutes and 392 calories), I spent some time with the Wii, in the form of Wii Sports and Outdoor Challenge (no Wii Fit because I wanted my son to play, too). I didn't wear my heart rate monitor - it was just bonus activity to get me away from the computer for a while. It was fun - I got about an hour of play in. I'm actually getting the hang of the boxing on Wii Sports. It's something I've always had trouble with, but I'm really, really enjoying it. Oh, and I lost at tennis. It's been a long time since I've lost.

8:00 AM - Rice Krispies w/ 1% milk

10:20 AM - avocado & light cream cheese omelet w/ onion, green pepper & salsa

1:15 PM - salad w/ tomato, avocado, onion & Caesar vinaigrette dressing

1:30 PM - pumpkin carrot muffin; These things are DANGEROUS! I've made them many times and I rave about them every single time I do. I only made 1 batch - normally, I make 2 - because I knew I'd have problems keeping my hands off them. The batch is already half gone. My son ate 2 and wanted another. I had to draw a line. I ate one and wanted more, but I walked away. But I hear them calling me!

5:45 PM - tilapia & mixed vegetables; I also ate a quarter of my son's beef & barbecue sandwich (not in my tracker). It was so good, it made me wish I'd had one of my own.

7:20 PM - yogurt & plum

Four cups of coffee and 120 ounces of water.

Calories - 1417 (not counting the quarter sandwich)
Carbs - 163 (27 fiber)
Protein - 81
Fat - 52
C/P/F Ratio - 45.2/22.3/32.5

1 comment:

Jess said...

Yummy! That pumpkin carrot muffin sounds delish!