Sunday, July 26, 2009

Labor Day Challenge - Week 2 - Sunday

I was determined to stay on track today. I wasn't all that hungry early on, but after dinner, I felt like I wanted more food, even though I'd eaten a good dinner. I'm not sure it was real hunger.

7:40 AM - plum & cottage cheese

10:20 AM - scrambled eggs, turkey bacon, Fiber One pancakes w/ sugar free syrup

1:50 PM - turkey slices w/ tomato, onion & avocado on romaine lettuce wraps

4:40 PM - chicken meatloaf & mixed vegetables

6:55 PM - yogurt

Four cups of coffee and 80 ounces of water today.

2 comments:

Jeannie said...

Just found your site. I started my challenge a few days ago. How are you doing on it?

Becky said...

I no longer do BFL, but if you go into the archives of my blog, to August 2007, you can see how I did it. I have all my menus and exercise listed. It was a great starter program for me! Sometimes, I think about doing it again, but there are so many programs I want to do.