Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Jillian Kicks My Butt - Week 10 - Tuesday

30 seconds rest between exercises and sets.

pull/chin up 3x5xbodyweight; 3 actual, 12 negative
plank 3x60s

barbell hang clean & press 3x5x45
double crunch 3x12

dumbbell stationary lunge 3x5x30 per side
push up 3x12

Biggest Loser cardio & stretch - 40 minutes and 212 calories. I also walked to the post office, but didn't wear my monitor.

6:50 AM - apple & cottage cheese

9:15 AM - yogurt

11:40 AM - turkey bacon, scrambled eggs w/ onion, green pepper & salsa, toast; I know I said I wasn't going to eat any more of my homemade bread but there was one piece left and no one would eat it. I wanted to get rid of it, so I ate it. No guilt, no noticeable bloating yet.

2:00 PM - chicken salad w/ tomato, black beans, sour cream & salsa

5:20 PM - black bean burgers w/ mustard, tomato & pepper jack cheese on romaine lettuce wraps

7:10 PM - baby carrots & avocado hummus

9:00 PM - watermelon & almonds; I overate watermelon but I don't care.

Three cups of coffee and 120 ounces of water. I forgot to mention this yesterday, but I am no longer using half-and-half in my coffee. I got tired of it going bad before I could use it all, even though it was weeks before the expiration date and I kept it in the coldest part of the freezer. EVERY SINGLE CARTON went bad before I could use it all. This time, I even used half the carton to make ice cream and I still had to throw most of it away. So no more half-and-half. I am using milk. I have to use twice as much, but oh well.

Calories - 1984
Carbs - 250 (50 fiber)
Protein - 139
Fat - 54
C/P/F Ratio - 49/27.2/23.8

No comments: