Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Insanity - Week 5 - Tuesday - Core Cardio & Balance

I did not like this workout at all. It didn't give me a good calorie burn, it was rough on my legs, I just hated it. My net burn was 161 calories, earning just two activity points. I'd rather Turbo. I'll do this workout one more time, on Thursday probably. I'm going to Turbo tomorrow and Friday, then take Saturday as my rest day. For Month 2 of Insanity, there are some days that have one short workout (either the Fit Test or Insane Abs) with a longer one, and I absolutely do not have time to do two  workouts in one day. So I'll be shifting the Fit Test and the ab workout to Sundays. So that means I have 29 straight days of Insanity workouts, plus a 5K coming up. You can bet your ass I'm going to relax after Memorial Day.

Food:
banana, iced coffee w/ skim milk [4]
grapes, apple slices & cheese [4]
turkey sandwich [5]
chicken salad w/ salsa [7]
turkey & cheese sandwich [7]
carrot sticks & apple [0]
sausage & cheese on homemade biscuit [12] - I am not happy that I ate this but I was hungry and craving it for hours.

I used all of my daily and activity points, and have 41 weekly points remaining.

No comments: