Thursday, April 28, 2011

Insanity - Week 5 - Thursday - Core Cardio & Balance

I had an apple and a banana after I posted my blog last night.

I know I said I hated this workout and was not going to do it again (and I may not have said that in my blog, but I certainly said it somewhere) but I decided it was only fair to do it at least three times this week. I'm not normally one do make substitutions and it was really bothering me that I was going to blow this off. So I did it today, and I will do it tomorrow. Or Saturday. I don't know. I really want a rest day before my Fit Test on Sunday AND I want to do Turbo Jam Cardio Party 3. We'll see. Anyway, my net burn was 179 calories (2 activity points), up a bit from last time. It wasn't as horrible as I remember it being on Tuesday. I actually made it through the entire shoulder burner without a break! And I really tried hard with the jumps. I am short, barely 5'2" and I was trying to touch the ceiling. I ended up punching the chain that normally holds our punching bag, then getting with the ceiling fan on high speed. I don't even know if I was close to the ceiling during the jumps.

Food:
coffee w/ skim milk [3]
apple & cottage cheese [5]
turkey & cheese sandwich w/ carrot sticks [7]
chicken, brown rice, vegetables & egg roll [14]
ham & cheese sandwich [9]

I ate all 29 of my daily points, both activity points and have 29 weekly points remaining. Damn carbs...

No comments: