Monday, April 25, 2011

Insanity - Week 5 - Monday - Turbo Jam Cardio Party 2

I'm only doing 3 Insanity workouts this week, and since my legs are still a bit sore from my 5K, I'm taking it easy and doing Turbo Jam Cardio Party 2. It was so good to Turbo again. If my search feature on my blog works right, the last time I did Turbo Jam was in December. It felt good, but I really can't wait to do Cardio Party 3 - that one is my favorite. My net burn was 310 calories, good for 4 activity points. I also did Recharge from ChaLean Extreme, because I desperately needed some stretching. No AP for that, though.

Food:
banana, iced coffee w/ skim milk [4]
deviled eggs & green beans [8]
apple [0]
homemade macaroni & cheese, biscuits w/ butter [20]

I used all 29 of my daily points, three of my activity points and have 49 weekly points remaining.

No comments: