Monday, April 11, 2011

Insanity - Week 3 - Monday - Fit Test

Fit Test #2 today. I was so thankful for a short workout. Here are my numbers from two weeks ago, along with the numbers from the time I did the test for shits & giggles in December 2009.

Switch Kicks - (78) - 87 - 91
Power Jacks - (53) - 43 - 50
Power Knees - (86) - 82 - 90
Power Jumps - (25) - 26 - 30
Globe Jumps - (9) - 8 - 9
Suicide Jumps (Burpees) - (13) - 14 - 16
Push Up Jacks - (14) - 16 - 19
Low Plank Obliques - (32) - 34 - 36

My net burn was 182 calories (2 activity points). I actually did the fit test without the dvd. I don't know if I got the warm up exactly right but I did 6 minutes, then some stretches, then I set my interval timer for 1 minute work/rest intervals.

Food:
coffee w/ skim milk [1]
banana [0]
apple, coleslaw & tater tots [12] - I don't know why I ate this crap at work. It made me feel sick.
banana [0]
apple & cottage cheese [6]
omelet w/ cheese & mustard sauce [12]

I used all 29 of my daily points and both activity points and have 49 weekly points remaining. Meatless Mondays are really killing me. I snack all day, and even if I plan meals, I end up not sticking to them. No one else in my house will do Meatless Monday with me. I've been doing it for over 15 months now. I don't want to stop, but I do want to get back into real dishes, and not just eating things that aren't meat.

2 comments:

Melty said...

That is fantastic, Becky! Whoo hoo! You must feel good about that.

Becky said...

Meh. I wish I showed more improvement.