Monday, April 18, 2011

Insanity - Week 4 - Monday - Pure Cardio & Cardio Abs

Gah, the wretched Cardio Abs. I hate that one with a passion. I take 1 activity point for it even though that is probably too much. For Pure Cardio, my net burn was only 262 calories, so 3 activity points there. My legs are so tired, I can't even get my heart rate up enough to burn any calories. I am terrified of Month #2!!

I bought some interlocking mats. I know I said before that I didn't really care for that type of floor covering because of price and slippage but the price was really excellent and I was able to buy enough to cover my entire workout area. Unfortunately, it still slips and the mats come apart when I do floor sprints. I got so frustrated, I had to stop in the middle of my workout and kick the stupid things out of the way. So I don't know what I'm going to do - probably tape them together underneath and then stack weights in the corners. The area is big enough that I won't run into them.

Food:
coffee w/ skim milk [4]
apple & cottage cheese [5]
macaroni & cheese [10]
banana [0]
salad w/ cheese, almonds & homemade dressing [10]
apple [0]

I used all 29 of my daily points and my activity points went unused. Since I don't bank them, they are gone, and I have 49 weekly points remaining.

No comments: