Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Insanity - Week 4 - Tuesday - Plyo Cardio Circuit

I'm rearranging things a bit to accommodate my 5K on Saturday. I'm swapping today's workout with tomorrow's, skipping Thursday's Cardio Recovery to shift Friday and Saturday to Thursday and Friday. Got it? Don't worry about it.

I weighed down the corners of my mat today and didn't have any problems with slipping or coming apart. That's good. What's not good is my net calorie burn - only 265 today. My legs fatigue much sooner than my heart rate gets up. This sucks. So only 3 activity points today. I'm disappointed. I feel like I am pushing as hard as I can, but my numbers aren't really showing that.

Food:
iced coffee w/ skim milk [4]
oatmeal w/ protein powder & banana [7]
banana, salad w/ light dressing [4]
banana raw vegetables w/ cheese [4]
chicken salad w/ dressing [7]
apple, cheese omelet [5]

I used all 29 of my daily points and all my activity points, and have 49 weekly points remaining.

No comments: