Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Insanity - Week 2 - Tuesday - Pure Cardio

I'm still feeling like garbage. I did end up getting some cheese [4] last night before I fell asleep, but it still didn't bring me close to meeting my daily points.

Today's workout was Pure Cardio, and I forgot to turn my heart rate monitor on and I didn't notice until I was finished with the warm up. There was no way in hell I was starting over, so I'm going to assume my burn was similar to last time, and I'll take 4 activity points for it. The workout was okay. Every time I put my head down, the sinus pressure got intense. Every time I jumped, my head throbbed. I can't wait to do these workouts at 100%.

Food:
coffee w/ skim milk [2]
yogurt [3]
orange & carrot sticks [0]
cheese [4]
52 ounces of water today.

And again, I ended up way under my 29 daily points. Shit, I didn't even crack double digits. I have absolutely NO appetite. I know I should eat but I can't. I'm not hungry and when I do eat, it's uncomfortable to breathe. This sucks.

No comments: