Sunday, April 10, 2011

Insanity - Week 2 - Saturday - Pure Cardio & Cardio Abs

I am so glad I did not wait until evening to do my workouts! I got up at 5 AM to do them, even though I wanted to save them until after we got home from the mud bog. We didn't get home until way late, and I was too tired and cold. So I'm very glad I forced myself to do them. I did Pure cardio (net burn - 295 calories - 4 activity points) and, for the first time, Cardio Abs (I didn't wear my HRM but I'll take 1 AP). I don't like ab videos at all.

Food:
coffee w/ skim milk [1]
banana, cheese omelet & light English muffing w/ butter [10]
banana [0]
hamburger w/ bun [12]
carrot sticks [0]
turkey salad w/ cheese & light dressing [14]

I used all of my daily and activity points and have 44 weekly points remaining.

No comments: