Friday, April 22, 2011

Insanity - Week 4 - Friday - Plyo Cardio Circuit

Yay, my favorite workout on the last day of workouts for Phase 1. Tomorrow is my (second ever!!!) 5K, with another in a month, just before my final week of Insanity. Next week is recovery week. I'm supposed to do Core Cardio & Balance 6 days in a row, but I think I'm going to mix in some Turbo Jam and probably even take Monday off. Or do Stretch X from P90X. My body needs it.

Anyway, my net calorie burn today was 262, good for 3 activity points.

Food:
iced coffee w/ skim milk [4]
banana [0]
grapes [0]
turkey BLT salad w/ light dressing [10]
cheese, hard boiled egg, coffee w/ skim milk [5]
cheese omelet & light English muffin w/ butter [13]
apple [0]

I used all 29 of my daily points and all of my activity points, and have 48 weekly points remaining. I want chocolate.

No comments: