Monday, April 4, 2011

Insanity - Week 2 - Monday - Cardio Power & Resistance

This is the workout that made me cry last week. This week was much better. I think it's because I'm feeling better, have more energy, and have better shoes. It was a good workout. I enjoyed it. My net burn was 284 calories (4 activity points). My heart rate drops quickly during the breaks. I don't know if that's good or bad.

Food:
coffee w/ skim milk [1]
yogurt & hard boiled egg [5]
baked sweet potato [4]
carrot sticks [0]
apple & peanut butter [7]
60 ounces of water - It's getting warm enough and I'm active enough now that I can get my fluids mainly from water. My goal is 80 ounces per day.

I did not even come close to meeting my Good Health Guidelines or daily points. I spent the entire evening trying to unplug my nose. My nasal passages are ridiculously inflamed. This was Day 3 of my Z-pack and prednisone. I went to the pharmacy for Sudafed and it didn't help. I got a headache from blowing my nose and all I had was children's Tylenol. So I took that. I've been flushing my nose out with saline and sometimes I get gunk to come out, sometimes it just backs up into my ears and creates terrible pressure so I have to stop. I looked inside my nose. It's swollen as hell in there and starting to get bloody. This is pissing me off. I can't afford to go to urgent care again. It cost $160 the other day, between the doctor and filling my prescriptions. Not to mention I have to work late for the rest of the week so the soonest I could get there is Saturday anyway.

No comments: