Saturday, April 16, 2011

Insanity - Week 3 - Friday - Cardio Power & Resistance

Ah, my love/hate workout. I was tired this morning. Morning workouts when I am exhausted suck. I had a terrible net calorie burn - just 240, enough for barely 3 activity points.

Food:
coffee w/ skim milk [4]
cottage cheese [5]
spaghetti & sunshine turkey salad [17]
cheese [4]
salad w/ light dressing [3]

And this is where things got really bad. I started having terrible cravings for cookies at work. We'd made cookies but I did not have one. But when I got home, all I could think about was freaking cookies. I tried distracting myself and I even took a nap and nothing could get cookies out of my head. Then I wanted a Whopper. Then a steak. I seriously thought I was going to go crazy if I did not get one of those things. So I posted on Facebook that I was about to lose it, and I felt a little better. The craving subsided a bit. Then my husband got home and I talked to him about it bit. To my surprise, he didn't tell me to have the cookies. He did tell me to get a steak though. That's when I used the last of my points for the day on the salad. I needed more food though, and had 34 weekly points left. After much back and forth, we decided to go out for dinner. I knew if I stayed home, I would have eaten all the frozen cookie dough (no, I am not throwing it away). So we drove an hour and by the time we got to the restaurant, the craving for cookie dough and Whoppers was gone. I ended up getting a club sandwich with fries, and I'm going to assume that it used up all 34 weekly points I had left. I felt better. I didn't feel guilty for not perfectly tracking.

I do feel guilty about the 3 frozen cookie dough balls I shoved into my mouth just before I went to bed though.

No comments: