Saturday, April 2, 2011

Insanity - Week 1 - Saturday - Plyo Cardio Circuit

I thought I did better this time around, but I burned fewer calories - only a net of 285 (4 activity points). I'm still having issues with slipping on the floor during the Level One drills. I tried it on my yoga mat and it worked well, but I don't know if I can use a yoga mat all the time, or it will be in the way. I'll have to go back through the routines and see which ones cause the problem. I know during the stretch, slipping is an issue. I could use the yoga mat but I can't pivot very well on it. I didn't find any good flooring while I was at Home Depot so I guess I'll just have to work with my yoga mats somehow.

I am glad I did my workout as soon as I woke up. I ended up going to Urgent Care for my sinus infection and pretty much felt miserable the rest of the day. I could not breathe through my nose at all, and had a headache most of the time. My nose and face are so raw from blowing and nasal irrigation with saline. I can't wait to start feeling better. I can't remember the last time I was sick like this for so long.

Food:
orange & hard boiled egg [2]
McDonald's snack wraps [14]
cheese & red pepper slices [2]
cheese & avocado omelet, sandwich thin, turkey bacon [17]
apple & cottage cheese [6]
coffee w/ skim milk [1]

I used all of my 29 daily points and all of my activity points and have 39 weekly points remaining.

No comments: