Monday, June 29, 2009

Jillian Kicks My Butt - Week 9 - Monday

30 Day Shred Level 3 and Turbo Jam Cardio Party 3 - 77 minutes and 548 calories. I only messed up my Turbo moves once and it was so much fun. This is definitely my favorite workout. Jillian can still kiss my butt. Halfway through Level 3, as of today. 135 minutes of Shred and 150 minutes of Banish Fat Boost Metabolism left if this rotation. Yes, I am counting down the minutes. I'm so sick of calisthenics that I'm not getting Shaun T's Insanity workout for a long, long time. I will, however, be using some of the moves Jillian uses for HIIT in the next challenge. I've decided to call it, very simply, Labor Day Challenge. It will be 6 weeks long, running until I leave for New York for a wedding. I am not exercising in New York, not even a walk. By the time we leave, it will be 24 weeks without anything more than Sundays off. Damn skippy I'm going to take Labor Day weekend to myself.

But of course, I am not sure I want to do what I designed for those 6 weeks, or pick up New Rules of Lifting where I left off. I did it for 6 months last year, before doing ChaLean Extreme. I really would like to go back and finish the remaining programs in the book. I would have enough workouts for 6-8 months. I could still do the cardio I wanted to do - I just wouldn't have to think about the strength training, trying do decide what to do and reps and sets and all that. Yeah, I think I'll pick up NROL where I left off. Maybe. Either way, I'll be doing weights 4 days a week. I don't quite feel confident enough in my ability to really design a good program, and I am getting to the point where I'd like to start adding muscle.

6:35 AM - Fiber One Caramel Delight cereal w/ skim milk

8:50 AM - yogurt

11:30 AM - omelet w/ avocado, green pepper, onion & salsa; homemade whole wheat & flax toast w/ light cream cheese

2:15 PM - salad w/ tomato, green pepper, avocado & Italian dressing

2:50 PM - protein granola bar

6:40 PM - stew meat & mixed vegetables

7:20 PM - apple & cottage cheese; Ugh, I'm just so hungry.

8:05 PM - protein granola bar; This hunger is ridiculous!!! I swear I could eat all night.

Two cups of coffee and 120 ounces of water.

Calories - 1878
Carbs - 231 (41 fiber)
Protein - 120
fat - 60
C/P/F Ratio - 47.5/24.7/27.8

No comments: