Saturday, June 20, 2009

Jillian Kicks My Butt - Week 7 - Saturday

Minimal rest between exercises and sets.

barbell squat 3x5x75
barbell calf raise 3x8x75

barbell bench press 3x5x65
dips 3x8xbodyweight

barbell Romanian deadlift 3x5x80
chest supported dumbbell row 3x8x20

I did Turbo Jam cardio Party 3 again, and the Recharge dvd from ChaLean Extreme - 70 minutes and 405 calories. I got distracted during CP3 and I kept falling off the pace, as we race fans say.

6:10 AM - apple & cottage cheese

9:55 AM - turkey bacon, scrambled eggs w/ onion, green pepper & salsa

1:30 PM - broccoli & cauliflower, turkey sandwich w/ pepper jack cheese, tomato & onion

3:35 PM - whole wheat & sour cream chocolate chip cookies

5:30 PM - red quinoa polenta & roasted chicken breast w/ pasta sauce; My friend Sara served us polenta once and I'd been anxious to make it for myself at home. I found this stuff at our health food store and it was great! I can see myself eating it often.

Four cups of coffee and 120 ounces of water.

Calories - 1602
Carbs - 173 (24 fiber)
Protein - 123
Fat - 43
C/P/F Ratio - 44/31.2/24.7

My BMR for the week; 11361+2566 calories from exercise = 13927 calories burned. Subtract the 11148 calories eaten, and my deficit for the week is 2779 calories, about 4/5 of a pound.


8 comments:

Jess said...

I love the idea of tracking everything for the whole week. I'm interested to see how your weigh-in goes tomorrow...

Becky said...

This is the third week I've done it. I never lose what the numbers say I should.

Jess said...

I know...that's why I'm interested. It's weird how our bodies work...so many variables to weight loss.

Becky said...

I can't really decide what the numbers are telling me. mainly, it's just an opportunity to do math. I miss math.

Jess said...

Ooh...I got it! Totally OT here but are you still looking for a job? What about part-time tutoring at some place like Sylvan? Especially since you like math so well? Hmm...

Becky said...

I would not make a good tutor anymore. It's been 10 years since I taught anything and no longer have the patience for it, to be honest.

Jess said...

Well...it was worth a shot, right?

Since you've got a Master's degree you could also teach part-time at a community college. But, I guess you'd have to get over being shy to do that, huh? ;)

I'm seriously considering teaching at the college I'm going to now once I get my Bachelor's degree...who knows though? I change my mind like I change my underwear (as you well know now).

Jess said...

Yeah...it's hard...BTDT. My job pretty much forced me to get over that. You wouldn't believe how backwards I was in HS?! I got over that really quickly once I got my promotion to a claims rep at my company. My first client meeting was with Burger King (the corporate folks)...talk about anxiety! I was only 20 at the time...yikes!

I think you could do something like that though. I absolutely loved my recent math teacher at the college. She's witty and loves all things math...sounds like someone else I know... ;)