Thursday, June 11, 2009

Jillian Kicks My Butt - Week 6 - Thursday

No rest between exercises. Between pairs, just enough to change out weights when needed.

barbell squat 3x5x75
plank 3x45s

barbell bench press 3x5x65
dips 3x8xbodyweight

barbell Romanian deadlift 3x5x80
chest supported dumbbell row 3x8x15

Biggest Loser stuff after - 40 minutes and 200 calories burned. I also walked to the post Office (1.69 miles) with my son as he rode his bike. I didn't wear my heart rate monitor because I don't plan to "count" the calories burned from our walks. I spend so much time on my butt at home. I have to give my little guy a lot of credit. It was our first longer journey with the bike, and he stuck with it the whole time, even when he got tired. I even offered to push the bike, but he was determined to do it on his own. He kept muttering, "I can do this!" while pedaling his little heart out. I'm so proud of him.

I woke up late again today. I was worried this would happen, now that I don't really have a reason to be up. At least I know I'll be up early tomorrow. I have stuff planned.

I'm also feeling kind of bloated. I wonder if I might be getting too many not so good carbs. I know I've been eating the homemade bagels every day, but I'm trying to get rid of them. I think a reevaluation of my diet may be in order. I know I'm going to have to eat cleaner if I want to lose the rest of this. I'm happy to just maintain for a while but I also don't want to get complacent about it all.

8:20 AM - apple & cottage cheese

10:50 AM - Fiber One yogurt

12:20 PM - chicken omelet w/ green pepper, onion & salsa, homemade bagel w/ light cream cheese

3:35 PM - turkey wrap w/ avocado hummus, onion & green pepper

5:45 PM - baby carrots & avocado hummus

9:10 PM - beef fajita salad

Two cups of coffee and 100 ounces of water.

Calories - 1629
Carbs - 163 (37 fiber)
Protein - 132
Fat - 42
C/P/F Ratio - 39/38.6/22.4


No comments: