Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Jillian Kicks My Butt - Week 7 - Wednesday

30 Day shred Level 2 - LAST DAY!!! - and Banish Fat Boost Metabolism today. Let me just say, I was DREADING Banish Fat today! I almost ditched it and did Turbo instead, but I am determined to keep it in the rotation for the full 10 weeks - three and half weeks. I cannot wait to be done with Jillian. She's fantastic and her workouts are awesome, but tedious. I'm rethinking Shaun T's Insanity, which comes out this month, because it's - from what I hear - all cardio drills. Frak that. Anyway, I did 80 minutes and 535 calories. I'm not 100% convinced my monitor is accurate but I'm going to try to stop worrying about it.

8:10 AM - Total cereal w/ skim milk

10:40 AM - turkey bacon, toast, scrambled eggs w/ onion, green pepper & salsa

2:15 PM - turkey wrap w/ tomato & onion, raw broccoli, cauliflower, green peppers & avocado hummus

7:30 PM - grilled chicken breast salad w/ tomato, onion & Tuscan Romano dressing

8:30 PM - homemade whole wheat & sour cream cookies; I needed more calories - I was a bit under for the day and these were just sitting in my freezer.

Four cups of coffee and 120 ounces of water today.

Calories - 1517
Carbs - 172 (32 fiber)
Protein - 121
Fat - 42
C/P/F Ratio - 44.5/31.2/24.2

No comments: