Monday, June 8, 2009

Jillian Kicks My Butt - Week 6 - Monday

30 Day Shred level 2 and Banish Fat Boost Metabolism today - 80 minutes and 461 calories burned. Not too shabby, considering I wasn't all that with it this morning. I got very little sleep and when I got up, my son woke up with flu symptoms. He was not happy about staying home from school, but tomorrow is his last day, and his pre-school class is having some sort of recital, so I had to reason with him that he's better off resting today than missing tomorrow. If he's not better by Wednesday, I will take him in to his pediatrician because he's had several tick bites in the last few weeks. It's either Lyme or Swine.

5:10 AM - apple & cottage cheese

8:55 AM - toast w/ light cream cheese, turkey bacon, scrambled eggs w/ onion, green pepper & salsa

12:55 PM - chicken breast & broccoli w/ roasted red pepper Italian dressing

3:30 PM - baby carrots w/ avocado hummus

6:30 PM - roasted chicken & spaghetti squash w/ pasta sauce

8:00 PM - yogurt

Four cups of coffee and 120 ounces of water today. And I did nibble on a few oyster crackers.

Calories - 1549
Carbs - 145 (28 fiber)
Protein - 153
Fat - 44
C/P/F Ratio - 36.7/38.6/24.7

No comments: