Sunday, June 7, 2009

Jillian Kicks My Butt - Week 5 - Sunday

Holding steady at 132 pounds this week. I'm not surprised I didn't lose anything.

I scored a great fitness bargain today. I've been looking into foam rolling (a form of massage for sore muscles) and I haven't started because I'd have to order a good piece of foam, and with shipping they can be kind of pricey, over $30 (because they are long). As I was walking out of the grocery store today, I saw some bigger size pool noodles that were firmer than anything I've seen before. They were the PERFECT shape and size, and less than $5! Score! So I'm going to incorporate foam rolling into my regimen.

7:10 AM - Total cereal w/ skim milk

10:20 AM - breakfast slider: poached eggs on homemade bagel halves, w/ tomato, onion, turkey batty & cheese

10:55 AM - half a serving of homemade chocolate ice cream; My son didn't finish his and I absolutely could not let it go to waste! It was soooooooooo good.

12:45 PM - baby carrots & avocado hummus, sliced turkey w/ hummus on flat bread

4:30 PM - yogurt

5:50 PM - grilled steak w/ broccoli & cauliflower

7:40 PM - sliced turkey w/ hummus,  tomato & onion on flat bread

Two cups of coffee and 80 ounces of water. I'm having a hard time getting my water in this week.

Calories - 1588
Carbs - 159 (34 fiber)
Protein - 124
Fat - 55
C/P/F Ratio - 39.1/30.6/30.3

No comments: