Monday, June 15, 2009

Jillian Kicks My Butt - Week 7 - Monday

Level 2 of 30 Day Shred and Turbo Jam Cardio Party 3 today, for 77 minutes and 586 calories. I got 175 for Shred and 411 for CP3 - these numbers "feel" better to me. The Shred number is closer to what other people my weight are burning with it. I'm going to see how it goes for the rest of the week. Who knows - maybe my monitor is now overestimating.

My son and I spent most of the morning and afternoon cleaning the house. I was so hungry from being on the go constantly. I didn't even get a cup of coffee until way late.

705 AM - Total w/ skim milk

8:50 AM - apple & cottage cheese

11:30 AM - salad w/ lettuce, green pepper, tomato, onion, tuna, avocado & red pepper Italian dressing

1:35 AM - turkey, avocado & pepper jack cheese on flat bread

3:00 PM - homemade chocolate ice cream; My son and I rewarded ourselves with a well deserved treat - absolutely zero guilt!

7:30 PM - baked tilapia w/ chipotle sauce, spicy corn risotto

Two cups of coffee and 120 ounces of water.

Calories - 1758
Carbs - 185 (28 fiber)
Protein - 145
Fat - 57
C/P/F Ratio - 40.2/31.6/28.2

No comments: