Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Jillian Kicks My Butt - Week 6 - Tuesday

No rest between exercises. Between pairs, just enough to change out weights when needed.

pull/chin up 5x3xbodyweight; 1 actual, 14 negatives. I was having some grip problems with this and the calf raises.
dumbbell calf raise 3x8x30

barbell hang clean & press 3x5x40
double crunch 3x8

dumbbell stationary lunge 3x5x25 per side
walking push up 3x8

Biggest Loser cardio and cool down - 40 minutes and 206 calories.

Confession time. After I "went to bed" last night, I got it into my head that there were still some chocolate granola bars that I made a few months ago for my son. They were in the freezer, and I just could not get them out of my head. Around 9:30 last night, I got up and dug them out. I really, really tried not to think about them but it was like my body wouldn't let me go to sleep until I woke up and had one. Or two. I'm not upset about the indulgence - they were pretty healthy. I'm more disappointed that I can't properly account for them in my tracker. The two bars were probably a total of 400 calories, but since I just made the recipe up as I went and didn't write anything down, I can't put it in the tracker. And that's the only thing that really bothers me about the incident.

5:45 AM - apple & cottage cheese

8:05 AM - total cereal & banana w/ skim milk

10:10 AM - sliced turkey w/ onion, green pepper & avocado hummus on flat bread; I am super hungry today. I could have eaten twenty of these.

1:20 PM - small piece of cake at my son's preschool

1:55 PM - chicken salad w/ salsa & sour cream

2:50 PM - the rest (2) of my son's homemade granola bars; This is one of those days when I can't get enough food and I don't care what it is. Oh well.

6:00 PM - spaghetti squash & onion w/ chicken & pasta sauce

7:10 PM - baby carrots & avocado hummus

Two cups of coffee and 120 ounces of water.

No numbers today!


No comments: