Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Jillian Kicks My Butt - Week 5 - Wednesday

30 Day Shred Level 2 and Banish Fat Boost Metabolism today, for 80 minutes and 473 calories. I really tried to step it up, because I didn't want to use my sunburn as an excuse to half-ass it. It was either a fluke and psychological, or my endurance is getting better, but I rocked it today. I worked hard and only a couple times had to skip a rep near the end of BFBM.

I forgot to add my banana to yesterday's breakfast. I ate it as I walked out the door to go to the school and completely forgot to write it down. So add on another 105 calories to yesterday's marathon eating session. Still no guilt. In fact, I'm confident it was a good thing for me. I was hungry yesterday and I didn't eat anything horrible. I didn't gorge, and I sort of spread things out. I did ask myself if I was really hungry and yes, I was!

5:15 AM - Special K Chocolatey Delight cereal w/ skim milk

9:00 AM - turkey bacon, avocado omelet w/ onion, green pepper & salsa

12:30 PM - salad w/ sliced turkey, green pepper, avocado & red pepper Italian dressing,  whole wheat & sour cream chocolate chip cookies; I at least took the time to thaw them today, instead of scarfing them down frozen.

3:25 PM - turkey wrap w/ onion, green pepper, tomato & cheese

6:15 PM - London broil & baked red potato slices; I tried making baked potato chips but my slicer sliced the potatoes way too thin. They were good, anyway.

7:25 PM - Special K Chocolatey Delight cereal w/ skim milk; Who knew that the crumbs in the bottom of the bag could equal two servings? And I'm still hungry.

Two cups of coffee and 140 ounces of water today.

Calories - 1748
Carbs - 204 (20 fiber)
Protein - 106
Fat - 64
C/P/F Ratio - 44.9/23.331.8

No comments: