Saturday, February 28, 2009

ChaLean Extreme - Week 4 - Saturday

I am officially done with the Burn phase of ChaLean Extreme. Today I did Burn It Off and Recharge, and I start the Push phase on Monday. I have been looking forward to this all month!! I'll have updated stats tomorrow.

I'm having a rough day because my son is sick again, some stomach issues. It's been one thing or another ever since he started preschool. I'm so tired of it, and I imagine he is, too. Every time I walk by something I shouldn't have, I want it.

9:20 AM - turkey bacon, toast w/ butter, scrambled eggs w/ onion, green pepper & salsa

10:00 AM - coffee w/ half-and-half & Splenda

11:25 AM - banana; I hadn't planned on having a banana, but my son asked for one, then didn't want it after I got it ready

1:50 PM - chicken & broccoli

Between lunch & dinner, I ate a small bit of crust off my son's French toast sticks and 1 pecan that my husband brought home from a pecan tree - I didn't bother logging it.

6:00 PM - round steak, quinoa w/ butter, garlic & onion; I'm trying all sorts of new things this week - yesterday couscous, today quinoa.

Calories - 1432
Carbs - 111 (22 fiber)
Protein - 124
Fat - 53
C/P/F Ratio - 31.3/35/33.7

3 comments:

Hayley said...

congrats on finishing your first 4 weeks! It should feel good knowing you accomplished something and are going to continue to push on. :) Ha ha...no pun intended.."push" on..i'm so lame.

Sara said...

YAY for new foods! How'de you like the quinoa?

Becky said...

Thanks, Hayley! I didn't think I'd stick with it, to be honest. It's so different from what I like.

Sara, I loved the quinoa! Sam liked it too. And the couscous.