Sunday, February 8, 2009

ChaLean Extreme - Week 1 - Sunday

I know I said I wasn't going to weigh in until the end of the month, but habit and curiosity got the better of me. 147.5, up 4 pounds. I had a couple higher calorie days and a lot of people gained a bit of water weight when they started ChaLean Extreme, so it sounds like everything is normal.

9:30 AM - pumpkin carrot muffin; just something to hold me over while I cooked breakfast

10:00 AM - turkey bacon, scrambled eggs w/ onion, green pepper, garlic, cheese & salsa, coffee w/ half-and-half & Splenda

3:25 PM - Fiber One bar; I've been running around like a mad woman today and it was quite unexpected, but dinner is cooking and I just wanted to grab something, anything!

4:10 PM - brown rice w/ peas & onion, pork tenderloin.

4:50 PM - small chocolate chip cookie, mozzarella cheese stick; I didn't log the cookie - I was getting some cookies for my son and just popped on into my mouth without thinking; I ate the cheese to get my mind off more cookies

8:00 PM - ham & cheese sandwich w/ mayo

Calories - 1489
Carbs - 131 (27 fiber)
Protein - 112
Fat - 60
C/P/F Ratio - 34.7/29.8/35.6

No comments: