Friday, February 13, 2009

ChaLean Extreme - Week 2 - Friday

Burn Circuit 3 today - 1 set of 12 (or at least 10) to failure of the following:

sumo squat /w overhead press [10 lb dumbbells]
lunge w/ calf raise [15 lb dumbbells]
squat w/ lateral raise [5 lb dumbbells]
lunge w/ frontal press [10 lb dumbbells]
squat w/ calf raise [45 lb EZ Curl Bar]
sumo squat w/ deltoid raise [5 lb dumbbells]
squat w/ overhead press (+1 set of 3 presses, super slow) [10 lb dumbbells]
lunge w/ lateral raise [5 lb dumbbells]
extreme pushups - All 3 on my toes, baby!!! I didn't go as slowly as the video does, but it was still slow!!!
sumo squat w/ calf raise (+1 set of 3 squats, super slow) [45 lb EZ Curl Bar]

6:40 AM - apple & cottage cheese

11:05 AM - pumpkin carrot muffins, cookies & cream protein shake

11:35 AM - coffee w/ half-and-half & Splenda, mozzarella string cheese, Fiber One bar; I should not have taken so long to run my errands this morning - I was way too hungry

3:20 PM - apple & cottage cheese

6:45 PM - roasted chicken breast & mixed vegetables; it's always a good meal when my 4 year old requests vegetables for dinner; I'm still ravenous though

8:15 PM - peanut butter sandwich

Calories - 1809
Carbs - 194 (37 fiber)
Protein - 161
Fat - 51
C/P/F Ratio - 41.3/34.3/24.4

No comments: