Thursday, February 5, 2009

ChaLean Extreme - Week 1 - Thursday

Today was Burn Intervals & Ab Burner. I've listed the individual exercises below. Burn Intervals alternates cardio drills with high rep-low weight muscle endurance exercises. I used a resistance band for those because it was more convenient. I almost said easier but didn't want to seem wimpy. I have no real opinion of this workout yet. I didn't like it much, but I didn't hate it. It's just not what I'm used to. I'm sure it will be better next week. The only think I know for sure is my core sucks. The ab exercises were hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thankfully, the video went by quickly. Oh, and I used the modifications for the ab work.

Burn Intervals:
Jump rope drills
Bicep curls
Speed skate (w/ thigh toner)
Overhead shoulder press
Kickboxing drills
Lunges
Lunge w/ jump shot (20 per leg)
Bent over row
Plyometric bowler's lunge
Bent over triceps extension
Overhead triceps extension
Kickboxing drills (w/ thigh toner)
Lateral raise
Sumo burpees (20)
Bicep curls
Plyometric reverse lunge
Weighted crunches
Kickboxing drills
Squats
Jumping jacks & high knees (w/ thigh toner)
Lower body blast (w/ thigh toner)

Ab Burner:
Moving cat
Crunches
Side taps
Criss cross
Double presser
Side pike
Weighted crunch
Obliques (w/ weight)
Reach & tuck
Oblique wrap through
Reach & tuck
Oblique wrap through

8:30 AM - apple & cottage cheese

1:45 PM - ham, cheese & avocado quesadilla, coffee w/ half-and-half & Splenda; I know I went too long without eating but it's been a hectic day

7:35 PM - scrambled eggs w/ onion, green pepper, garlic, turkey, cheese & salsa

Calories - 1212
Carbs - 83 (12 fiber)
Protein - 102
Fat - 51
C/PF Ratio - 27.6/34.1/38.3

I know I didn't eat enough today but I really wasn't hungry.

No comments: