Wednesday, February 18, 2009

ChaLean Extreme - Week 3 - Wednesday

I was wrong yesterday, about the distance to the library. It is 1.5 miles, not 1 mile. That makes me feel better, getting there and back in 27 minutes. That brings my "walking to Amy's house" total up to 6.5 miles.

Burn Circuit 2 today - 1 set of 12 (or at least 10) to failure of the following:

sumo squat w/ bicep curl [15 lb dumbbell]
lunge w/ one arm triceps extension [10 lb dumbbell]
deadlift w/ row [45 lb EZ Curl Bar]
sumo squat w/ overhead triceps extension [15 lb dumbbell]
deadlift w/ reverse grip row [45 lb EZ Curl Bar]
bowler's lunge w/ one arm row [15 lb dumbbell] - I hate these
bicep curl w/ abductor balance (+1 set of 3 curls, super slow)[15 lb dumbbells] - this was rough LOL
forward lean lunge w/ double row (+1 set of 3 rows, super slow)[10 lb dumbbells]
triple thread push up (+1 set of 3, super slow) - all on my knees

6:20 AM - apple & cottage cheese

8:50 AM - turkey & cheese sandwich, coffee w/ half-and-half & Splenda

12:10 PM - turkey, cream cheese & asparagus roll ups; these were great!!

3:05 PM - Special K Protein Plus cereal w/ skim milk; I know I said before that I didn't care too much for it, but it's growing on me, and my store had it on sale

5:50 PM - chicken breast, green beans w/ cream cheese & ranch dressing mix

7:00 PM - Fiber One bars (yes, plural); I am hungry

9:00 PM - Cheerios w/ skim milk

Calories - 1947
Carbs - 237 (50 fiber)
Protein - 145
Fat - 64
C/P/F Ratio - 44.9/27.5/27.5

No comments: