Tuesday, February 3, 2009

ChaLean Extreme - Week 1 - Tuesday

I did not work out today, not because I'm sore (I'm not really) but because my son is really sick and and I don't want him out of my sight for longer than a minute. It's just normal kid stuff, I hope, but it worried me enough that I made an appointment for him with the doctor. Unfortunately, it's not until late this afternoon. He's so clingy when he's sick so I really need to focus on him. Neither one of us has slept well the last few nights.

Oh, it turns out Sebastian has a double ear infections (again) and strep throat. I'm so stressed about this. I want to binge. I want chocolate. Damn. I really, really want it. I feel so out of control and upset that my son is this sick, even though I know this is normal. I'm still mad that I didn't work out this morning and I'm just a mess. There's nothing I'd love more than eating ice cream out of the freaking carton.

8:00 AM - Fiber One bar, coffee w/ half-and-half & Splenda; I grabbed something quick while I waited to call the doctor - I didn't know if we'd be going in right away and didn't want to have to mess with breakfast if we had to go in immediately. We didn't, so I'm kind of mad that I ate the granola bar.

10:45 AM - eggs & toast w/ margarine

12:45 PM - cottage cheese

2:30 PM - carrots, celery & cucumber w/ ranch dressing, grapes

6:15 PM - bottom round roast on whole wheat roll w/ mayo

7:40 PM - banana; I am desperately trying not to binge here, it's making me crazy!! The urge is so strong and nothing is working to distract me!

Calories - 1395
Carbs - 144 (30 fiber)
Protein - 102
Fat - 56
C/P/F Ratio - 38.7/27.5/33.8

1 comment:

Jess said...

You did good, hon! I hope he gets to feeling better soon. I hate ear infections.