Tuesday, February 10, 2009

ChaLean Extreme - Week 2 - Tuesday

I did Jillian Michaels Cardio Kickbox today. I hadn't done it in a while. It's short and intense and I was actually able to keep up this time. The last few times I'd done it, I couldn't go at their pace. Today I could. Except for one of the kick moves - my son kept walking around me while I was trying to keep up. I don't think he's going to learn until he gets kicked :(

8:05 AM - apple & cottage cheese

10:20 AM - turkey bacon, scrambled eggs w/ onion, green pepper, garlic, cheese & salsa, coffee w/ half-and-half & Splenda

1:30 PM - carrot & cucumber salad w/ mayo & sour cream dressing

3:30 PM - coffee w/ half-and-half & Splenda, pumpkin carrot muffins; these muffins are seriously addicting

6:45 PM - chicken salad w/ cheese, salsa & sour cream

8:30 PM - pumpkin carrot muffins; I was just crazy hungry today!!! I need to refocus and get more vegetables.

Calories - 1980
Carbs - 162 (22 fiber)
Protein - 135
Fat - 85
C/P/F Ratio - 33.3/27.6/39.1

No comments: