Wednesday, February 11, 2009

ChaLean Extreme - Week 2 - Wednesday

Burn Circuit 2 today - 1 set of 12 (or at least 10) to failure of the following:

sumo squat w/ bicep curl [45 lb EZ Curl Bar]
lunge w/ one arm triceps extension [10 lb dumbbell]
deadlift w/ row [45 lb EZ Curl Bar]
sumo squat w/ overhead triceps extension [15 lb dumbbell]
deadlift w/ reverse grip row [45 lb EZ Curl Bar]
bowler's lunge w/ one arm row [15 lb dumbbell]
bicep curl w/ abductor balance (+1 set of 3 curls, super slow)[6 @ 45 lb EZ Curl Bar, 4 @ 15 lb dumbbells] - Holy failure, Batman!
forward lean lunge w/ double row (+1 set of 3 rows, super slow)[10 lb dumbbells] - my arms were wrecked after the bicep curl
triple thread push up (+1 set of 3, super slow) - all on my knees


6:30 AM - apple & cottage cheese

9:35 AM - grilled turkey & cheese w/ mayo on millet, flax, spinach lavash; this was the most wonderful taste to ever grace my mouth LOL I loved it and really need to learn to make the lavash from scratch

10:00 AM - coffee w/ half-and-half & Splenda

1:15 PM - chicken salad w/ cheese, salsa & sour cream

4:00 PM - pumpkin carrot muffin; OMG, these are just as good cold as they are warm. It was so hard to stop at just one!

5:50 PM - breaded (w/ double fiber bread crumbs) baked chicken breast, mixed vegetables

7:50 PM - banana, Cheerios w/ skim milk; I'm just starving - bah!!! I couldn't decide between pumpkin muffins, ice cream, or the fruit and cereal. I think I made the right choice.

Calories - 1836
Carbs - 192 (32 fiber)
Protein - 152
Fat - 52
C/P/F Ratio - 41.6/33.1/25.3


No comments: