Sunday, February 22, 2009

ChaLean Extreme - Week 3 - Sunday

Weighed in at 144 today, down a pound and a half from last week, but still half a pound above my low at the beginning of the month. Le sigh.

I do have a brag. I took my son to a birthday party today and turned down pizza and ice cream cake. I knew, without any doubt, that if I ate any, it would trigger a binge. I was so uncomfortable there, because I didn't know anyone and I'm an extremely shy person in real life, and I really didn't want that to affect my eating for the whole day.

8:10 AM - Honey Nut Cheerios w/ skim milk, coffee w/ half-and-half & Splenda

10:30 AM - eggs & homemade spinach tortilla w/ garlic butter

2:30 PM - chicken salad w/ salsa, sour cream & mozzarella cheese, banana; I'm starving

6:40 PM - brown rice, roasted pork loin, mixed vegetables

Calories - 1531
Carbs - 162 (25 fiber)
Protein - 96
Fat - 48
C/P/F Ratio - 44.3/26.2/29.4

2 comments:

Jess said...

Woo-hoo! Impressive display of willpower! :)

Hayley said...

WAY TO GO Becky!!!! That's fantastic!! Sometimes I'll be in a similar situation but then binge when I get home. Big pat on the back to yourself. :)