Sunday, March 30, 2008

Challenge 3 Day 70

Cardio on the elliptical today. I hated it. I'm glad to be done and have tomorrow off.

Speaking of tomorrow - I've decided to cut this challenge short and start Baby Got Back tomorrow - well, Tuesday actually, since I'm off on Mondays for the next couple weeks. So, I'll blog when I feel like it, but I think the daily stuff will taper off. I'll post my routine and stats tomorrow. Starting now instead of waiting until my inlaws leave gives me a full 12 week block to do this before I have to go to New York for a week. Plus, I desperately need a change!!!

Oh yeah, and I weighed in at 143.5 this morning.

avocado omelet
coffee w/ cream

yogurt
chicken beast sandwich
carrots

roast beef sandwich
corn

toast w/ butter

Calories - 1448
Carbs - 152 (27 fiber)
Protein - 104
Fat - 54
C/P/F Ratio - 40.2/27.5/32.3

No comments: