Thursday, March 27, 2008

Challenge 3 Day 67

I've decided that once this challenge ends in 3 weeks, I'm going to stop posting daily. I'll probably update once a week, with general thoughts. I still have a long way to go, but the blogging of specifics is getting tedious, especially since I post in 3 different places. I'll still be posting my menus & exercise on my SparkPeople tracker. There's a link to that on the left-hand side of my Blogger site.

I got up early again today, did weights. I really pushed myself and focused on form. I was worn out, and my arms were incredibly shaky at the end. Yay.

Food has been ok.

cottage cheese
rice cakes

chicken breast
brown rice

steak
brown rice
coffee w/ cream

tilapia w/ garlic butter
green beans

cottage cheese w/ Splenda & cinnamon
rice cakes

Calories - 1590
Carbs - 146 (12 fiber)
Protein - 147
Fat - 49
C/P/F Ratio - 36.2/36.5/27.2

No comments: