Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Challege 3 Day 52

I screwed up, in a major way, after I shut down the computer yesterday. I wanted to pretend it didn't happen, but this blog is the only place I'm really be honest with myself. So, I ate some chocolate covered peanuts, some cookies, a bowl of spaghetti and meatballs, and some M&Ms. I'm not going to stress about it, and I'm not going to do extra cardio to try to offset some of it. It is what it is, and what it is is behind me! I was starving today. High fat, high calorie. No candy though!

I did not want to get up this morning. But I did. Blah. I hope tomorrow it better.

apple
cottage cheese

chicken sandwich w/ mustard

tuna fish w/ Outback onion sauce
rice cakes
coffee w/ cream

peanut butter on rice cakes

colby cheese

cubed steak
mashed cauliflower w/ cheese, cream cheese, bacon bits, Outback onion sauce

Calories - 2297
Carbs - 110 (14 fiber)
Protein - 189
Fat - 116
C/P/F Ratio - 19.7/33.7/46.6

No comments: