Monday, March 17, 2008

Challenge 3 Day 57

I'm issuing myself a four-week clean eating challenge. My inlaws will be down for a visit in a month, and my goal is to stay on plan until they get here. I don't even have to worry about Easter candy hindering my challenge because we're not celebrating Easter until they are here. My son is too young to know Easter is Sunday. So, four weeks - no junk food.

Weights were good. I bumped up the load on goblet squats, deadlifts, lat pulls, and rows. Arnies and presses are the same weight, just one more rep. I'll keep these current parameters all week - the stuff is really getting hard! Next week, add a rep to each. I hope to be 3x8 with all of these by the time my inlaws come. Then, after they leave, I'll reassess the situation, and probably change things up a bit. I don't really want to go to a four day Baby Got Back split until I'm "done" losing weight. That's still 30 pounds away. We'll see.

I think I'm going to change up my cardio. I'll still do my 20 minutes on the elliptical after weight training, but my cardio only sessions are going to change. I have several videos and DVDs that I've never even opened. Maybe it's time!!

cottage cheese
rice cakes

chicken sandwich w/ mustard

coffee w/ cream

coffee w/ skim milk
chicken & bean salad w/ salsa & sour cream

stuffed peppers (ground chicken breast, black eye peas, salsa, sour cream)

Calories - 1381
Carbs - 127 (24 fiber)
Protein - 161
Fat - 26
C/P/F Ratio - 36.7/46.4/16.9

No comments: