Sunday, March 9, 2008

Challenge 3 Day 49

Weekends, especially Sundays, are rough for me. I get really bored, my husband is home to irritate me, and I want to eat junk. I didn't today. I've also been motivated by my stats, so there's that. I no longer feel bloated like I did all last week after my binge. I'm hoping to be under 140 by the time my inlaws come to visit next month. And if I stay on plan while they are here, it will be a miracle.

coffee w/ cream
"fried" eggs
toast w/ butter

leftover stuffed pepper guts (ground turkey breast, pinto beans, brown rice, onion, tomato sauce)
coffee w/ cream

cola chicken (chicken breast simmered in diet cola & tomato sauce)
California vegetables (carrots, broccoli, cauliflower)

cola chicken on a wheat roll

Calories - 1531
Carbs - 149 (43 fiber)
Protein - 156
Fat - 45
C/P/F Ratio - 36.7/38.4/24.9

No comments: