Friday, March 21, 2008

Challenge 3 Day 61

It's been an big day for me, motivationally speaking. I took my son to the playground and we were goofing on the monkey bars, and I said, "What the heck! I'll try a chin up!" So I tried, and I was actually able to raise myself up about a third of the way. When I started this blog, I would have fallen right off the bar, not even able to hang for more a split second.

So then, I said, "Well, maybe I can do a negative chin up." So I went around to the other side of the bars, hoisted myself up into position, and slowly let myself down. I DID IT!!!! I did my first negative chin, and a partial chin up. Yay, yay, yay!!! So I think I'm going to try one of each before all my lat pulls on lifting days.

Speaking of lifting days, I've decided to continue with my current program for only 3 more weeks. After my inlaws come to visit, I am switching over to Baby Got Back (4 day horizontal/vertical push/pull split). I'll have 6 weeks of BGB before I leave on vacation for a week. Hopefully, I can make some good progress.

Food has been okay today. I've been really hungry, but I resisted McDonalds (even opted out of a salad) and just waited until I got home. I'm on an Oopsie Roll spree. Tonight, I'm going to make some sweet coconut oopsies. I hope they turn out!!!

cottage cheese
rice cakes

chicken breast
Cheerios w/ skim milk

coffee w/ half & half, Splenda

coffee w/ cream
chicken sandwich w/ mayo & cheese

oopsie rolls w/ cinnamon & Splenda

"fried" eggs
toast w/ butter

Calories - 1721
Carbs - 146 (26 fiber)
Protein - 138
Fat - 76
C/P/F Ratio - 32/30.3/37.7

No comments: