Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Challenge 3 Day 58

I swear, if I don't eat before bed, I'm starving all day the next day. I'm going to have to start eating something light an hour before bed. It's taking everything in me not to pig out. I've eaten a lot as it is.

I did the Biggest Loser Workout today, the high intensity cardio segment. It was 20 minutes long. I worked up a decent sweat, and it was fun. My son even played along. Next time, though, I need to wear my sneakers. I was only wearing socks today and my toes hurt. I'm thinking of doing the low and high intensity segments, to get a longer workout. I'll try that on Thursday. I also need to check out Fit TV's lineup.

Oopsie rolls

apple
cottage cheese

coffee w/ cream

chicken salad w/ salsa & sour cream
coffee w/ skim milk

yogurt
cucumber

Oopsie rolls w/ Splenda, cinnamon, & butter spray (OMG - divine!!!)

steak (over 14 ounces - gotta watch the portions, but damn, it was so good!!)
green beans
sweet potato

Calories - 2194
Carbs - 143 (24 fiber)
Protein - 194
Fat - 94
C/P/F Ratio - 26.1/35.4/38.5

No comments: