Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Challenge 3 Day 66

I actually got up before 6 AM to work out. I had some errands to run early, so I wanted to get my cardio out of the way. I did the elliptical just so I wouldn't wake everyone up. I hate that damn thing.

Food today has been ok. I've been hungry, but trying not to eat too much.

I spent the day watching workout dvds to see what I like. The Turbo Jam dvd is scary!!! I like the Tae Bo Fat Blasting Cardio, but I think it's too long for a beginner.

high protein pancakes (found the recipe on Sparkpeople - I won't be making it again)

carrots
mozzarella cheese

chicken breast
Dana Carpender's honey mustard dressing
sweet potato

bottom round steak
brown rice
broccoli

Calories - 1576
Carbs - 152 (23 fiber)
Protein - 153
Fat - 40
C/P/F Ratio - 38.5/38.7/22.8

No comments: