Sunday, March 2, 2008

Challenge 3 Day 41

My treadmill died so I couldn't run my 5K. I'm totally bummed about this because I have no idea when I will be able to buy a new treadmill. We found some great deals yesterday on some, but I couldn't really justify putting it on the credit card. So, I didn't. I still have my elliptical, and I have to keep reminding myself that there are more than two ways to get my cardio in. I don't know what I'm going to do about the 5Ks I committed to each month. I don't have anyone to watch my son at a convenient running time. He's too big for a stroller and I'm certainly not making him walk 3.1 miles with me. Besides, I want to run.

Food, not so good. I don't know what's happened to me. I'm really disappointed in myself. I keep saying I'll be better tomorrow, but tomorrow is just as bad as yesterday.

No comments: